Is it possible to get him back?

Me and my ex been together for 2 years. He brown up with me about two months ago. He still calls and everything but every time I ask him to get back together and start over he doesn't want to talk about it. He says the time is not right for us to be together.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's still calling you, you definitely can get him back, the problem is that you're messing it up by asking him, which will push him further away..you need a good game plan before he meets a new girl.. this girl can help you out ==> link

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Avoid contact with him... tell him you need some time to move on, and then disappear from his world. It will drive him crazy wondering where you are, who you're with and what you're doing.

• Do the no contact rule. google this on how it works..it does. Don't let him be around you anymore and DO NOT ask him to get back together. Aslong as he has you around he will not come back to you. trust me. look it up.

plus a guy has to do the chasing, I strongly believe that..and he will go back to you...

good luck