What are the most common reasons to end a relationship?

What is in your experience the most common reason that people break up with each other? Maybe it's good to know to avoid those things.What are the most common reasons to end a relationship?

1810

Most Helpful Girls

• Lack of understanding in the initial stages of the relationship. Meaning, people break up in relationships because thy don’t really bother to get to know who they’re with until later down the line. And THEN they don’t like who the other person is and feel like they got trapped/lied to.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I need communication talk to me. Honesty I need you to tell me how it is, be real with me. Don't tell me things I want to hear because it gets me annoyed and doesn't allow me to trust you completely. I need intimacy. Remember, intimacy not just sex, I like to be hugged, kissed, and cuddled with. Sex is important, but other factors take into play as well.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • My girlfriend wantes to wait for sex until after the marriage and I'm completly okay with that. We both like to hugh and just be together. I don't think that those are gonna be a problem

• Lol you should play with her make if you guys are touching try making her wet by doing stuff lol she might let you bust early

Most Helpful Guys

• Immaturity on one part or both for serious ones. An example is an obsession for fairness of a kind that leads to an eye-for-an-eye mindset that leaves both parties blind, rather than a focus towards improvement while letting some things slide in favor of a better outcome for both.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • For me with my past 3 it's been a lack of interest on my part primarily, that or I just couldn't be bothered to be a good boyfriend so I found it easier to drop it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE