How will you make your ex regret for dumping you?

What sweet revenge would you do to him/her for dumping you? :) Or how will you make him / her regret for leaving you?

210

Most Helpful Guys

• Make him regret...

• First of all, it`s a waste of time doing that. Why do that? you plan on taking him back or so? lol

Anyways, the best revenge would be to start working out and get a banging hot body, and start dressing differently, lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably just hang out with friends and go out and have fun. Show him I can still have a good time without him. Flirt with other cute guys now that I'm single. I don't know lol