How will you make your ex regret for dumping you?

What sweet revenge would you do to him/her for dumping you? :) Or how will you make him / her regret for leaving you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Make him regret...

0|1
    0|1
  • First of all, it`s a waste of time doing that. Why do that? you plan on taking him back or so? lol

Anyways, the best revenge would be to start working out and get a banging hot body, and start dressing differently, lol

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably just hang out with friends and go out and have fun. Show him I can still have a good time without him. Flirt with other cute guys now that I'm single. I don't know lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• It sounds cheesy and lame but have fun, be happy and make sure your ex hears about it. My experience is exes want to think of you as feeling miserable, they get off on it. Do the opposite and it will piss them off. I met a woman not long after I split with my ex and she was so jealous about it. I must admit it did make me feel good.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only way is to put them behind you and get on with your life.
    If you do anything to take revenge you're just showing them that they still hold power over you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope none of the above as I don't play games when it comes to relationships in the end u end up looking like a child and give reason to why they left u

0|1
    0|0
  • Never been dumped but I don't see the point of using energy on someone your not with anymore. If anything you are justifying why he broke up with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should not make your ex regret for dumping you... If he/she has feelings at all he/she does feel bad for sure. I'm pretty sure no one wants to be treated like trash. Just continue your own life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be happy. That's the best revenge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop doing him favors.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Get hot. It's the best revenge.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes