Should I move on? or what I’m confused?

Him and I have slept together. I like him a lot.
A few weeks ago, I told him to leave me alone to no longer talk too etc.
Then I just felt like I missed him, I tried to contact him and then I found out he blocked my number.
I found a way to contact him and even asked about it too him when I saw him in person.
When I did that afternoon he texted me and told me he had unblocked me.

Well we have this habit of sending each other songs to listen too. So I did it twice last week, but he never replied, or if he does it takes him one day.
So Saturday night, I just decided to send him a message asking him
“If you want me to stop texting you and to leave you alone just tell me”
I did that because since he hasn’t replied to my text I felt like I annoyed him.
So on Sunday morning he replied to my text saying
“Stop worrying I just haven’t gotten back with you yet”.

I don't know what he means by that. I like the guy and he knows it. Wen I went off on him and told him to stop talking too him he had blocked me. Then I asked if he was mad at me in person and he said “I was never mad at you”.
If he wasn’t mad at me why did he block my number anyways. that same day he unblocked and texted me. What shall I do any advice.
Also why would be unblocked me if he already had me blocked.

314

Most Helpful Guys

• He means: “Stop worrying I just haven’t gotten back with you yet."

That's all. There's nothing to read into. Guys do not send messages with coded meanings. We don't even know how that would work. There is only one possible meaning of what he wrote. Literally, you shouldn't worry because he's been busy and just hasn't responded yet.

If you told him to leave you alone, there is no reason to ask why he blocked your number. Of course he did, you closed the door and denied him the right to speak to you. He reciprocated, as would be expected.

There's no game here, nothing to read into. Everything is right on the surface.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Im pretty sure I answered this question already but you have requested that i answer it again, so you'll have to forgive my lack of enthusiam and grumpy tone.

You both sound like twats.

Wtf are you telling him to leave you alone for if you are only going to change your mind 5 minutes later?

and

“Stop worrying I just haven’t gotten back with you yet”

What a power tripping asshole.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a version of the cat and mouse game plus revenge. Some men do this when they have different women in order to gain control of the relationship in form of manipulation. It's a sort of revenge like they do when a woman cuts them off first, and they don't like that. To gain control they are willing to make them wait for their response, and leave the girl wondering if they are together or not. His ego is entirely too big and he want to feel like the king of the castle. To him it's more of a "I am going to let her learn her lesson, or I bet she won't do this again" kinda thing. If I was in your shoes I would move on. He likes to play mind games to win over because he hate losing at anything

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • The reason I sent him that message was because he kept making me more confused.
      For a guy who didn’t want me to get attached if we had sex. He for sure offered me hisnplace to stay when I couldn’t go back home. He even had a pair of his pjs ready for me when I went back to his.
      We spent 5-6 hours just listening music together and he was buzzed that night and said “we don’t even have to have sex as long as we are like this”.

He was the one that first admitted how similar we are. He was the one that called me one night to let me know what was going on with him and his job.

• how are you going to get along with someone that is EXACTLY like you with no differences? How are you going to get along with someone that you constantly have to argue with because you both do the same thing? How are you going to get along with someone that do you the same way you would do another person? how are you going to get along with someone that can't treat you better than you would treat another person? You don't want to date a person that is EXACTLY like you in every way with no differences at all. If you can't find someone that you don't share differences with then you won't learn what you don't like.

• thanks for MHO