Is she just saying this to set up the inevitable break up?

have been seeing this girl for 6 weeks. She says she likes me. She now has been given a job offer (applied before meeting me) which involves moving countries. She said before she met me, she would have taken it. But now she is not too sure, but she doesn't want us to proceed further because of this. Her reason for not being sure is meeting me. We have kissed but no sex on several occasions. Question: 1. Is she just saying this to set up the inevitable break up 2. what should I do

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe she doesn't do to well with distance. She's warning you that it's going to cause problems. I would support whatever decision she makes. It's her future, maybe you can work things out between you two in terms of seeing her or something. Talk to her about it. I know what it feels like to get close to someone and suddenly gets cut off.