Why do men cheat?

I been with my boyfriend for 8 months, we moved in together and all the money is in his hands. He cheated on me not to long ago and the girl that he cheated on me with her boyfriend has seen the messages but didn't say nothing. What am I doing wrong? I say home and take care of my daughter and make sure the house is clean and he just goes out and cheats on me even tho he wants to settle down, he is also believing bullshit.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheating begins when your partner starts to keep secrets from you. It will grow until it destroys everything.
    Is there any chance you can work to support yourself and your child?

• Yes there is a chance I can work to support me and my child.

Most Helpful Girl

• You could be a 10/10 partner and if your partner wants to cheat then they will, I've always said this. it's selfish, you really have to talk with him because clearly you want to move past it but you're not letting yourself because you dont have all the answers. So I would say talk with him, since he's the one who cheated he should expect to be 100% transparent with y

• I already asked him and he just came back with "you cheated on me with your baby daddy and everytime your up to town you hang out with him" I told him I don't see my baby daddy and I got nothing to do with him and he even knows that, he rather believe bullshit then believe me.