Why do men cheat?

I been with my boyfriend for 8 months, we moved in together and all the money is in his hands. He cheated on me not to long ago and the girl that he cheated on me with her boyfriend has seen the messages but didn't say nothing. What am I doing wrong? I say home and take care of my daughter and make sure the house is clean and he just goes out and cheats on me even tho he wants to settle down, he is also believing bullshit.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheating begins when your partner starts to keep secrets from you. It will grow until it destroys everything.
    Is there any chance you can work to support yourself and your child?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes there is a chance I can work to support me and my child.

Most Helpful Girl

• You could be a 10/10 partner and if your partner wants to cheat then they will, I've always said this. it's selfish, you really have to talk with him because clearly you want to move past it but you're not letting yourself because you dont have all the answers. So I would say talk with him, since he's the one who cheated he should expect to be 100% transparent with y

1|0
    0|0
    • I already asked him and he just came back with "you cheated on me with your baby daddy and everytime your up to town you hang out with him" I told him I don't see my baby daddy and I got nothing to do with him and he even knows that, he rather believe bullshit then believe me.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Some guys are just that way. You can't change them. Other guys are NOT that way, and you can't really change them either.

0|0
    0|0
    • I knew him for years he was never like this.

• I have never met, or heard of, a guy who suddenly started cheating after marriage. Live and learn.

• Means he's not getting something he wants. Best to talk to him about it, but easier to just leave. Why is the money all in his hands?

0|0
    0|0
    • I give him everything he wants. (I always told him I'm not giving him enough sex but he ain't a big lover for sex, he don't think sex is a big thing is a relationship) the money is in his hands cause he works and I'm a stay at home mom

• y do women

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't even cheat on him.

• Show All
    • I don't know :/

• well how r we spose to know then

• To get even with all the slutty women who cheat on them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh but why break my heart for something his ex's put him threw

• Just lashing out.

• Cheater is just another fancy word for winner.

0|0
    0|0
    • The girl he cheated on me with has 4 kids and engaged

• Show All
    • @Asker Wow. Just wow.

• Yeah

What Girls Said 2

• When someone cheats it has NOTHING to do with their partner, cheating is an action just like anything else. All actions require thought and intention. He made the choice to cheat on you, why he did that? Only he knows. A lot of men don't like committing, they want what's outside of their relationship. Some people just don't know how to keep their junk in their pants. How you handle this situation is solely on you though. My advice is to never let someone hurt you like that, you have a daughter, you need to teach her what's acceptable from other people and what isn't. Getting cheated on is definitely not acceptable.

1|0
    0|0
    • He is 24 years old and he wanted to settle down.

• Clearly he didn't want to settle down. If he wanted that, he wouldn't have cheated.

• There's nothing wrong with you. This isn't about you. This is about his honesty and integrity.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes