How can I get my best friend back? What should I do? Please help! Please!

My (ex) boyfriend/best friend and I just broke up Sunday because we both knew he wasn't ready for a relationship...I do want him back one day but I can wait but I really want to talk to him because he is my best friend and it's hard not to want to text or call him...Should I text him or wait until he text me...And how can I work towards getting him back? How can I get my best friend back?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Sadly as we all know it, once your friends and you date it can never go back. It's not always true but mainly it is. Your just going to have to wait for when he's stable to talk to you. I'm in his position right now,

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Give him time, give yourself space and let him text you. The biggest thing here is that you guys both need some time and space to heal. Once you're ready, hit him up (if he hasn't hit you up already) and just be straight out with him. Talk to him about working back into your friendship because you guys are going to HAVE to work on this together.

• I feel for you. Maybe you should not contact him for a while. See if he contacts 'you. Give him space to calm down and look at things differently. You will to after time :)