How do I break up with my girlfriend?

I want to break up with my girlfriend but I am one of those guys who won't do it over call or text but she is busy and I never see her so I don't know how to do it, she has told others that she loves me and I love her but she doesn't open my messages, she does have some mental health issues like depression, which I also am diagnosed with, and I know what she has been through and if I break up with her I'm afraid she might start self harming again , I love her but in a relationship there should be effection, which we don't really have, she will text me every now and then to say she loves me but I haven't seen her personally in a month, I want to break up with her but she is my first girlfriend and I really love her but she doesn't deliver the affection I need from a partner and it often times leaves me laying in bed sad

How do I break up with my girlfriend?
Thank you to everyone who helped me through this I asked her why she wouldn't answer me and she said "I need to figure stuff out" which she says every week so I told her I'm not doing it anymore

922

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell her how you feel and you've lost interest in her before she gets to know from somewhere else

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But I haven't lost interest in her, it's that she doesn't respond to me, and it makes me think I did something wrong

• Good luck bro and don't worry everything's gonna be Alright