Is he cheating and what should I do?

My boyfriend and I have been together almost 2 years now, recently I went in his email to check about an order that we ordered online but came across and unfamiliar email from another woman I didn't think of anything at the time because it was just causal conversations until I found one where they exchanged nude pictures to one another. Now, my boyfriend has been in another country for the last 4 months and I've confronted him and as expected he denies ever cheating on me. He says the pictures were meant for me but sent them to the wrong person, I myself find that unbelievable because our emails are in no way similar and he hadn't even asked me if I've received them, so I've given him another chance to earn my trust, so I occasionally check his email and facebook, but now he's changed both passwords...my question is..is he cheating, what should I do?

21

What Guys Said 1

• He is cheating whether he has actually met that woman in person or not. I know if I found out my girlfriend was sending nude pictures to another man I would feel betrayed and be devastated. That is inexcusable and there is no way he accidentally sent it to the wrong person and she just happened to send pictures back. He's lying.

What Girls Said 2

• Do you know if the woman he exchanged pictures with lives near in in the other country? I don't believe that he was trying to send those pictures to you either and now I'm sure it will be hard for you to trust him. I don't know if you consider exchanging nude pictures cheating but I know I wouldn't be okay with that. I don't know if he's physically cheating on you but exchanging pics with another girl doesn't seem so good!

• Be is cheating