Do you still own something from your ex?

It could be something you made for them or the opposite, it can be something they bought for you etc... do you still have something from them?

212

Most Helpful Guys

• I remember when she sent me her journal, professionally made with a leather cover to show me how much she cared about me and to express her feelings about life in general. I was touched by her drawings and choice of words since they had such deep meaning to them. When we broke up, I wanted to return it to her so she could draw and write more in it but she got so angry at me that she told me to burn it. I couldn't gather the courage to do so in case she changed her mind. It's currently in my dresser at my mom's house for safe-keeping for the time being.

• I have drawing from a few girlfriends. And love letters / notes when that was fashionable.

• @Dreamweaver671 That's really cool that you still have them! It's always nice to look back at them at least once in a while :)

• Yes. I have the panties from the first time we had sex. Some didn't have panties as I got older so I kept another item of clothing. I have them all in sandwich ziplock bags and still add to the unsummable. Yes. I have been called childish numberious times but its a tradition since I lost my virginity.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have two dresser drawers full of clothing of his that I took throughout our relationship. Lol