Do you still own something from your ex?

It could be something you made for them or the opposite, it can be something they bought for you etc... do you still have something from them?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I remember when she sent me her journal, professionally made with a leather cover to show me how much she cared about me and to express her feelings about life in general. I was touched by her drawings and choice of words since they had such deep meaning to them. When we broke up, I wanted to return it to her so she could draw and write more in it but she got so angry at me that she told me to burn it. I couldn't gather the courage to do so in case she changed her mind. It's currently in my dresser at my mom's house for safe-keeping for the time being.

1|1
    0|0
    • I have drawing from a few girlfriends. And love letters / notes when that was fashionable.

• @Dreamweaver671 That's really cool that you still have them! It's always nice to look back at them at least once in a while :)

• Yes. I have the panties from the first time we had sex. Some didn't have panties as I got older so I kept another item of clothing. I have them all in sandwich ziplock bags and still add to the unsummable. Yes. I have been called childish numberious times but its a tradition since I lost my virginity.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have two dresser drawers full of clothing of his that I took throughout our relationship. Lol

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I still have the wedding ring she bought me. I keep it because I like it. I just wear it sometimes on a different finger.

1|1
    0|0
  • A screen shot , for our first chat
    I don't know why lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Only the memories from that person that has died and left

1|1
    0|0
    • I wish I could remember each and every one but I can barely remember the one I saw last week. It's a major flaw since my youth. I forget names 5 minutes after introductions. I always remember faces but names and sometimes details drive me crazy.

• Show All
    • Thanks for your beautiful Compassionate Heart

• 0.5% of her soul

2|1
    0|0
  • don't think so

1|0
    0|0
  • I still owe her some money

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's not much it's just a video game.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Diamond earings.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have a shirt she bought for me on vacation, and some various pics I still use for fap material

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes