Have you ever cried for someone?

• If yes, then why
  • No, is always no 😂

105

Most Helpful Girls

• I've cried because I was so happy because of someone, I've cried because I missed someone so badly, I've cried because someone crushed my heart. I've cried for someone for plenty of reasons.

• Yeah, for loved ones who I've lost or who've been depressed. And even for celebrities- I broke down weeping over 'Lover Dearest' by Marianas Trench once because I wish Josh Ramsay weren't addicted to heroin. Seems kind of ridiculous, but addiction as a concept just really gets to me because it must be so horrible to know the one thing that makes you feel okay is the thing hurting you and the people you love :'(

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a man who loves to show his emotions; even if they are tears of happiness and sadness. I've had happy tears when I heard my dad was going to be ok from the heart surgery he had when he was near his death bed from a previous injury of his. I've cried in sadness for my family members, close friends and signficant other who suffered through hardships in life as well when I express my concerns and hoped everything will be alright! It also happens when I lose someone close to me whether by distance or death. I'm definitely not ashamed to cry as we all have ways of expressing how we feel through our emotions!