• If yes, then why
    Vote A
  • No, is always no 😂
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I've cried because I was so happy because of someone, I've cried because I missed someone so badly, I've cried because someone crushed my heart. I've cried for someone for plenty of reasons.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, for loved ones who I've lost or who've been depressed. And even for celebrities- I broke down weeping over 'Lover Dearest' by Marianas Trench once because I wish Josh Ramsay weren't addicted to heroin. Seems kind of ridiculous, but addiction as a concept just really gets to me because it must be so horrible to know the one thing that makes you feel okay is the thing hurting you and the people you love :'(

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a man who loves to show his emotions; even if they are tears of happiness and sadness. I've had happy tears when I heard my dad was going to be ok from the heart surgery he had when he was near his death bed from a previous injury of his. I've cried in sadness for my family members, close friends and signficant other who suffered through hardships in life as well when I express my concerns and hoped everything will be alright! It also happens when I lose someone close to me whether by distance or death. I'm definitely not ashamed to cry as we all have ways of expressing how we feel through our emotions!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• Of course. Why? Because it matters that much obviously.

0|1
    0|0
  • When my uncle died and my great grandpa died I cried.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, my ex had spread rumours about me, when I thought we were still friends. It really hurt my feelings so I cried

0|1
    0|0
  • My ex was an emotionally abusive ass

0|1
    0|0
  • All the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • yesd

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • no, i have not. i'm not exactly good with empathy. i force myself to cry when i find it appropriate though.

0|0
    0|0
    • people in these replies are getting confused with crying BECAUSE of someone and crying FOR someone.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah sometimes because of my suicidal abused friend.

0|1
    0|0
  • omg god yes and she knows that full well l cried a river we are back on track

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I am human.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes