My Girlfriend Left Me For Pissing on The Bed. Is There Anyway I Can Get Her Back?

I want to get my girlfriend back, but me pissing the damn bed isn't helping me much. How do I fix my problem and how do I prove to her that I've fixed it? She gets irritated when I piss the bed but this time was a different story. She got so belligerent when I was cuddling with her when we were a both asleep and somehow I pissed on her and that night she went back to her parents. I'm so embarrassed that I did that.
Please help me, I'm really in love with her.

65

Most Helpful Girl

• If you aren't a troll then you are irresponsible for not checking it out. This proves to me that you aren't ready for a relationship. I would have left you to be honest. Even if you can't help it. You didn't get it checked out like she requested so what are you going to be like in 20 years time after living together. Either turn your self around or you aren't going to be in any relationships that last long.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Wow... That's the type of shit that I needed. You were blunt and brutally honest to the point where I have to agree with you. I never saw myself like that. Thank you for writing your opinion, it really means a lot.

• Your welcome and I'm glad you took it the right way. Honesty is my best quality lol

Most Helpful Guy

• So you're twenty and you think it's normal for you to wet the bed?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE