My Girlfriend Left Me For Pissing on The Bed. Is There Anyway I Can Get Her Back?

I want to get my girlfriend back, but me pissing the damn bed isn't helping me much. How do I fix my problem and how do I prove to her that I've fixed it? She gets irritated when I piss the bed but this time was a different story. She got so belligerent when I was cuddling with her when we were a both asleep and somehow I pissed on her and that night she went back to her parents. I'm so embarrassed that I did that.
Please help me, I'm really in love with her.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you aren't a troll then you are irresponsible for not checking it out. This proves to me that you aren't ready for a relationship. I would have left you to be honest. Even if you can't help it. You didn't get it checked out like she requested so what are you going to be like in 20 years time after living together. Either turn your self around or you aren't going to be in any relationships that last long.

2|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Wow... That's the type of shit that I needed. You were blunt and brutally honest to the point where I have to agree with you. I never saw myself like that. Thank you for writing your opinion, it really means a lot.

• Your welcome and I'm glad you took it the right way. Honesty is my best quality lol

Most Helpful Guy

• So you're twenty and you think it's normal for you to wet the bed?

1|1
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Oh, little angel, I'm sorry to hear this. If she really loves you the same, she would hold your hand and help you find the solution. She isn't giving you enough love if she's done that. However, offer her understanding and forgiveness... she was likely frustrated.

I say you need to go to a doctor and see what they can do!

0|1
    0|1
    • I should've listened to her and got that checked out. Thank you for the advice, I really hope everything work out for me. I hate the thought of losing her like last night.

• Is this actually caused by a medical condition you have?

0|1
    0|0
    • I really have no idea, she very persistent when it comes to getting it checked out at the hospital or clinic. I should've listen.

• Well the ball is very firmly in your court, isn't it? Do Something About It. ASAP.

• Why the fuck did you pee on her? What are you, five?

0|1
    1|0
    • No, I'm 19. It happened when I was asleep so it was out of my control. I didn't want to piss on her but it happened. I just need to get checked out in the clinic. Thanks for being harsh.

• Show All
    • Oh no. 😂 I should've been very specific. But, harsh is seems to be the way to get someone to change. I'll go to the hospital, thanks again.

• Nah. Not always. Understanding but firm is the way to get someone to change. I understand tough love but I don't know. I couldn't do that.

• Hunny just don’t drink anything after 9 and try to go before you get in bed.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'll try not to, I hope I don't piss the bed again. Thanks for the advice.

• Some people wear devices which let them know that they need to go at night—talk to your doctor about ways to deal with the issue.

1|1
    0|0
    • I didn't know that, hopefully it's not that serious for me to have to get one. I will go up the doctor, thanks for the advice.

What Guys Said 4

• it will be difficult for you but try hard and good luck..

0|0
    0|0
  • chronic bed wetting as an adult tends to be signs of some emotional issue or distress. have you ever gone to a therapist?

0|0
    1|0
  • TROLL OF THE DAY. LMAO

1|1
    0|0
    • I'm not kidding, this has been an on going thing with me.

• Hmmm. Well, honestly her leaving was childish and immature. I mean she`s aware that you have such condition and that you can`t really help it. She`s not really being helpful you know.

• Promise to wear diapers

0|1
    0|0
    • She's definitely not going back with me if I wear diapers.

Recommended myTakes