Would u change yourseld for someone you like a lot?

Their is this guy i like a lot but i dont think he likes me. I haven't asked or hit on him or anything im a antisocial girl and just can't even bring myself to smile back at him. Anyways would u change yourself for someone you like?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't need someone who doesn't like who I am. everyone wants to be loved, and people will do many things to get in the good graces of people that they want to love them. but it's not worth it. the greatest love you can give yourself is self-love, and the only person who dictates that is you. you can be whatever you want to be, just keep being yourself.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I am beautiful and unique as I am, there will be someone who will love me this way.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE