Newborn baby and I feel like leaving my partner help?

our baby is beset 3 weeks old he was helping out in the first week with changing diapers but then he started slacking off with just sitting on the Xbox and just putting the baby in the bouncer now this week he has started work again and he’s taken this as I should do everything he doesn’t even look or touch our baby when he comes home from work like yesterday I was exhausted from all the cluster feeding and all I asked was for him to change his diaper and he said oh I need to go toilet and have a shower I walk in there to wash my hands after changing baby and he’s playing with himself which makes me mad that he went off to do that instead of helping me out he expects me to cook him lunch and dinner etc and will make comments like why isn’t dinner cooked yet and how hard is it to be a stay at home mum but it’s not like he’s paying for all the bills I’m getting parental leave payments so I’m paying my part I even went out the other day and spent a lot of money on warm clothes for him and he doesn’t do shiz I just feel like packing up my stuff and leaving I don’t even feel like he loves our son I feel like I’d be better off alone as it already feels like I’m a single mother
Newborn baby and I feel like leaving my partner help?
Add Opinion