Guys, how do guys feel after a breakup?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Many of mine have been relief and I am glad the bll$t is over.

I had a couple ons-s that I still wish I would have had another chance with but they disappeared with no possible way to contact. Those are the ones that I do feel bad about; one especially.

Two were trying to get pregnant on me and I can tell you I am certainly glad I dodged that bullet and that it is over. One still won't completely go away.

But really, I think much of my sad feelings is related to the times, the exciting fun of the event and not so much with the woman herself. Anyways that is what I think.

But since I just found a new, all is well.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• a bit down and a bit sad. I have been alone for a long time now and honestly I am just so tired of being alone now. though I will always take immeasurable pain before I do something wrong on purpose. meaning not matter how lonely I am I will not date just anyone. I am the kind of guy who wants a serious relationship I want the romance, I want the silly stuff, I want her to be comfortable being herself, I want her to feel safe etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy and who broke up with who, could be relief, despair, forlorn, happy, depends on the circumstances

0|0
    0|0
    • What if it was the girl you thought you were going to marry? And someone who was your best friend?

• I'd feel incredibly sad

• Usually... pretty awesome once she stops crying, screaming, threatening, or begging.

0|0
    0|0
  • We feel so bad

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes