Guys, how do guys feel after a breakup?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• Many of mine have been relief and I am glad the bll$t is over.

I had a couple ons-s that I still wish I would have had another chance with but they disappeared with no possible way to contact. Those are the ones that I do feel bad about; one especially.

Two were trying to get pregnant on me and I can tell you I am certainly glad I dodged that bullet and that it is over. One still won't completely go away.

But really, I think much of my sad feelings is related to the times, the exciting fun of the event and not so much with the woman herself. Anyways that is what I think.

But since I just found a new, all is well.