Whats the best way to deal with a breakup?

Umk

1670

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm assuming he broke up with you so you are dealing with loss.

I'd say mourn. Take a few days or a week and let yourself feel the hurt and acknowledge this has hurt you. This isn't what you wanted to happen. You are dealing with a loss. Rely on your friends. Be alone if that is what you want if not seek out your friends and spend time with them.

After you've let yourself grieve than talk about it. Tell you friends what you feel, get it out and then then go out. Go out with your friends and do things together. Don't wallow alone at home and feel sorry for yourself. Don't listen to melancholy music but listen to upbeat positive music and spend time with people.

Eventually start meeting new people.

• First and foremost accept the fact that it's over and whatever be the reasons believe that it happened for your own good.
    Second try to realize that your happiness isn't and wasn't because of the person who left you he just made you realize the happiness that you already had and now you should know that you can remain happy even if he is gone.
    Third try to socialize with people and try to learn a new hobby and it can be anything maybe swimming or any musical instrument totally anything it will help you to keep you busy and your mind will not wander on unnecessary thoughts.
    Fourth life goes on and it will not stop or become miserable if he is not there sure you might disagree but it's the truth so stay happy and stay strong and now that you are alone try to find an inner connection with your own soul only than you will realize the source of your true happiness.

Most Helpful Girls

• The quickest and most effective way to deal with a breakup and heartbreak is to cut all means of contact, get rid of anything that has sentimental value, and keep busy

People tend to dwell on what could've been , and reminisce about what used to be. But reminiscing feeds your memories and memories feed your pain. That's why it's best to remove all traces of the person from your life

The reason it's important to keep busy is because it's not time that heals your hurt , it's what you do with your time that heals it and heps you to gradually move on

• Listen to hardcore rap music, a few sang songs, cry it out, eat some junk food, take a walk, then dress up super pretty and think about my newfound opportunity to go a different direction in life. After that, I go take myself out somewhere and breathe. Taking it a day at a time.