What do I do please help?

So we broke up (his choice) in May after dating for about six months. Did the whole non contact thing for quite some time 4 months maybe. Anyhow we had a brief friendly chat, then just over probably a month later, we started talking again, he initiated this time...he said about meeting up, I played it cool so he would see that I am just as interesting as when we first met, we got talking one night and arranged to meet and go out. I had a good time...we went to the movies, (something we both liked doing when we were together) and then after we drove about for a while. He definitely wanted more, it was clear, but I didn't do anything, as we left he kissed me on the mouth...not full on snog, just a peck.

Anyhow, about say almost two weeks later I dropped a text and asked if he wanted to go out again...for whatever reason he gave me the cold shoulder and basically said he wasn't right to do what he did and I haven't heard from him since.

I know its stupid but I still like him so much, I can't help it. When people say oh just get over it and move on, its impossible when you know what you want more than anything and it just feels right to be with that person. I'm not a pyscho, I'm just a sweet gal who wants and deserves to have him back, he makes me happy like no other person could.

Im not expecting it all to happen overnight or anything, of course not, id just like him to look at me like he used to, and start thinking about me in that way, and wanting me like that again too. PLEASE can you give me proper advice that will actually help me to do want I'm aiming for properly?

Ty

11

What Guys Said 1

• Why did you guys break up in the first place?

• in honesty, lots of little reasons. He came up with 1out blue, apparently I was too young (3 years between us, never been a problem, ever - and they say its about right too)

He wants to travel so didn't want to be tied down, he said 'i wanted a boyfriend', which is wrong, I just wanted him.

He also said, I think about stuff too much if I remember right to.

Im pretty sure somehow I just made him lose interest. Much as it was a shock when happened we'd not seen much of each other if at all month b4 :-(

What Girls Said 1

• Well it's understandable - feelings don't go away just like THAT just because you break up with someone. But it's clear that the reason he is giving you the cold shoulder is because he was obviously making moves at you again and in a way, you rejected his advances.

It is what it is hun. Decide what you want. If you want to be with him, contact him, tell him you screwed up when you guys hung out and you should have kissed him back and you should have been more forward with your feelings but that you were scared because you didn't want to get hurt again. And once you say that, it's up to him whether he's going to give it another chance or not. Hope for the best but prepare for the worse sweetie.

Good luck :)

• Ty! The thing is I did kiss him back, just on the lips (peck)...just I knew sometimes lovers get back in touch just to get, well laid.

And I didn't wanna be used, cause as much as it'd be fun doing, as you say I really don't wana get hurt again. This happened a few weeks ago I text him twice, once after his text saying how I meant go out as buddys and the other a few days later asking if id upset him...no replies. I left it since as I didn't wana push him further. But I don't know what to do now? :-(