Is this the end?

Jonnyboy223
I’m just at a point where I feel numb inside. I feel like I’ve given so much to my girlfriend and it’s been taken for granted. I honestly am a selfless person and I don’t do anything with an expectation of any return. I just feel like our relationship has been one sided lately. For the past month or so I’ve been off work and I’m still the one who drives an hour to see her. I clean her house do her laundry and watch her daughter while she works or sleeps (she works nights). I don’t care to be so giving because it’s honestly my nature but i just feel so taken advantage of. Like the things I do are expected now. We even had a conversation where she said she felt like I did a lot for her but she didn’t do anything for me. We’ve been together for about a year and I thought our relationship was heading towards kids and marriage because that’s what she stated she wanted when we first got together. Now she’s saying she doesn’t know what she wants and she’s confused about what she wants in life. To me this is textbook wanting to break up/trying to get me to break up with her. We had a talk Saturday where I said something has to change with us or our relationship is heading down the drain but nothing has changed. I don’t really want to break up with her because I love her but I’m so unhappy right now that i don’t know what to do. I don't know if its because I’m not working or something that’s affecting me mentally or if my feelings are legitimate. Sorry for being so long winded.
1 y
I just feel like I do my best to make her feel safe and secure in this relationship but I have zero stability on my end. The direction of our relationship can literally change in one day. We went from moving in together in August to her saying she doesn’t know what she wants out of life.
Is this the end?
1
0