Ex broke up with me , hasn’t been a month since we broke up and she complimented my selfie on Snapchat does she wanna get back?

So my ex girlfriend broke up with me , we made 0 contact after that, but I’m friends with her friends still.

So I always look at my Snapchat views to see who seen it , and she seen my selfie on sc hours ago pretty much at night, but today during the afternoon she went back to my story and replied to it, she complimented my hair cut saying it looks good on me I said
“ thanks changed it up a bit”
she replied with “your welcome!:)”
i asked her a question if she’s going to this car event this weekend “are you going to pentiction?
She said “no I’m working 😭😭, how about you?”
Then I told her I am she said lucky guy and to have fun.

So I’m a bit confused here, she went back to my story a day later to comment about my hair , like what gave her the thought to go back and message me?
Does she wanna get back together?

Thanks for reading through if you did!
0
1