How could a girl get you back?

Or what's the best thing she could do to try and fix it between you both? What may win you back? You guys always seem cold about break ups? What can a gurl do?
No cheating rumors and lies

012

Most Helpful Guys

• Once a guy like me tells you i'm done, we're done. I'm not like those other guys that'll come back and take the abuse.

• well if you really want to get back with him it might take some time but you have to show him that you know you fucked up and you were acting stupid and selfishly and you just have to show him how much you really want to be back with him and how you will never do it again type of thing