How could a girl get you back?

Or what's the best thing she could do to try and fix it between you both? What may win you back? You guys always seem cold about break ups? What can a gurl do?
Updates:
No cheating rumors and lies

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Once a guy like me tells you i'm done, we're done. I'm not like those other guys that'll come back and take the abuse.

0|0
    0|0
  • well if you really want to get back with him it might take some time but you have to show him that you know you fucked up and you were acting stupid and selfishly and you just have to show him how much you really want to be back with him and how you will never do it again type of thing

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• she can agree to be more honest and he can agree to be more painful
    it's not one or the other's fault sometimes it can be his,

I think you both must agree to change something about yourselves that causes you to distrust each other,

both have to compromise and work things out in a calm diplomatic way

0|0
    0|0
  • For me personally, I would want someone to come with no lies. If a girl came, and said exactly what the problem with me was, and acknowledged her own problems, honestly and objectively, I am much more inclined to work with her on fixing the problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the feelings and what the problem was/is

1|0
    0|0
  • We are cold to protect ourselves,
    Invite him over and be waiting and naked when he gets there, if his blood is red tgen he won't be able to resist

0|0
    0|0
  • Have sex with him

0|1
    0|0
  • Sex would work

0|0
    0|0
  • Food...

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask the guy what went wrong between u both

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him your pregnant and it could be his

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating She can’t do anything to get me back
    Breaking up with me she has to tell me she’s sorry and that she truly loves me
    If she does anything terrible like tries to poke holes in condoms or sabotage Birth control I’m dumping her and filing a law suit along with a restraining order

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes