Are you with me?

Why do I always feel like I lost a big part of my life after the break up. But when a week or two passes and the person doesn’t really try to move from a friendship to a relationship I just lose interest instantly.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Why are you acting passive? It's annoying. If you want it to go further tell it. It's freakesly hard to smell what you want. Some want to go fast others slow. And if we try to go too fast they get angry as fuck. And the same for too slow.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • That's because if you're friends with someone for more than 2 weeks they're less mysterious, you have a good idea of how compatible they are with you, and most of all you feel that sometimes your friendship if they don't feel the same way about you assuming you like them your relationship isn't the same anymore.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You move too quickly to try and replace what is lost now in your life. Go easier and you will find that it just may pay off with the right relationship.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Well but I would rather call it, that you're not willing to try more because it's not easy. But you know not everything will be 🙂

1|0
    0|0
    • How long would you wait on someone

• Until you both will not say what do you feel and how do you see the relationship 🙂

• i guess sometimes we expect to find a kind of spark within the first weeks of getting to know eachother? a spark needs more than a bit of fuel to catch on to though, some conditions for the fire to catch on might not be right today but could be tomorrow.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's fairly normal. I normally try to arrange 2-3 dates within the first 2 weeks. I then try and turn it from a friendship relationship to romantic.

It can be hard though, some women move slower than others. Also if you have a less than successful date in there it can be hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you lose interest, chances are you were never that interested in them in the first place. But, it still hurts being rejected, so feeling like you lost something is perfectly normal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well you gotta realize that people like to take their time somewhat cause they don't want to rush in and both of you regret it you know?
    Why the break up anyways? What happened?

0|0
    0|0
    • Message me, I’d like to discuss it with you if you can

• I've felt this way recently about a girl, I've had feelings for her over a year but she just didn't feel the same and wanted to still be friends but I don't want to be anything to her if I can't be with her, its been depressing these last couple of weeks but its for the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm with you about the breakup. But I don't lose interest if they don't make a move since I'm the one making moves generally. It's not bad if starts off slowly anyway

0|0
    0|0
    • Message me. I would like to ask you for an advice

• It's because he's not right for you.
    If he was then you'd wait for him no matter how long it takes. This just shows that you don't see much of a future with him. I say move on and try to find someone better.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol yes but I might like the person a lot like I am so crazy when we break up I am willing to do everything like they my soulmate but if It’s not moving I give up. Don’t wanna waste time

• Show All
    • Do you think I could ever feel like that

• Absolutely. I have felt that way before and I keep going because I have faith that I will feel that way again, I have faith that I will meet the right person for me and if you believe that you will find that then it will make you wanna find it.

• You should look to get to know a guy platonically before deciding you like him romantically. Just get to know him for him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't break up if you've never been in a relationship. *taps head*

0|0
    0|0
  • It's about moving on with your life... You can't just remain stuck. Everything happens for a reason..

0|0
    0|0
  • If a move hasn't been made, I assume they're not that interested. I heal fast from breakups

0|0
    0|0
  • I am

But i think you should be taking it slowly with your next date so that you'll have plenty of time to know if he's right for you or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • no l am willing to wait for the girl no matter how long it takes

0|0
    0|0
  • So live up to that and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm with you

1|0
    0|0
  • oh yeah babe im feeling same ;ddddd