Are you with me?

Why do I always feel like I lost a big part of my life after the break up. But when a week or two passes and the person doesn’t really try to move from a friendship to a relationship I just lose interest instantly.
  • Yes
  • No

220

Most Helpful Guys

• Why are you acting passive? It's annoying. If you want it to go further tell it. It's freakesly hard to smell what you want. Some want to go fast others slow. And if we try to go too fast they get angry as fuck. And the same for too slow.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • That's because if you're friends with someone for more than 2 weeks they're less mysterious, you have a good idea of how compatible they are with you, and most of all you feel that sometimes your friendship if they don't feel the same way about you assuming you like them your relationship isn't the same anymore.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You move too quickly to try and replace what is lost now in your life. Go easier and you will find that it just may pay off with the right relationship.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE