HELP, I told my ex in a heated argument to never speak to me again, but now I regret it, what do I do?

i was a week ago, the last time I. Spoke to him and I told him to never speak to me again, since then there has been no word from him :( so I guess he took it serious?😞I regret it now. But I’m too scared to speak to him first, I don’t have a clue what he’s thinking, what if he’s glad I’m gone? And im best off staying away?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't say for sure since it really depends on the argument and what it was about and what was said. But for me to do what he us doing it is one of 2 things. First is he is actually fully done with you. You really did it and pissed him off and you saying that took him is all he needed. So he's truly done and won't speak to you again. The other is he knows he's right and that you are wrong. You said that to him to pretty much as a trump card to just end the argument. He's literally not speaking until you admit you were wrong. So you will only know for sure if you try to talk to him.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• why do you care if an ex talk to you or not? Do you want to get back with him? Guys almost always take your words as truth and he probably thinks you meant it. I feel maybe you need to move on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Just send him a text or something that says "Sorry, I didn't mean what I said" and wait and see. It's the easiest thing you can do other than waiting on him to try and talk to you when you already said you didn't want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're better off staying away if you meant it

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to be apologetic to no end. Drop to your knees, unzip his pants and give him the best BJ imaginable.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• he's your ex, sis. why are you clinging onto something that's clearly not going to be a thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's your ex, why is this relevant?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes