Would You Remarry?

So my wife and partner of 10 years and I have decided to call it quits. She has asked me numerous times if I will remarry and I have said many times no I will never get married again, once was enough! Would You?
  • Remarry
    Vote A
  • Nope once was enough!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't know. It's hard to say what I would do when I have never been married and have never experienced this situation. It's hard to imagine, or try to relate to 10 years of marriage. Maybe, I would get remarried? I try to keep my heart open..

1|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I would really have to be put in the situation to decide, I'm still too young for a first marriage haha. But I think that it would take me a long time to let another person into my life again, probably a few years. But I guess it also depends on how old I am and if I have children and things like that. I just hope that when I do get married it'll last.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No. My brother and I have a pact that we will only get married once so you better be damn sure. I'm not trying to be the best man at multiple weddings and vice versa haha.

3|2
    0|0
  • Marriage is lifelong commitment. The only thing that breaks that contract is death, infidelity or abuse. So unless she cheated on you, beat you or killed you, you should be married still.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• Depends on how the first marriage went & my age at the time of separation. Of course It would depend the most on if I met another guy worth the commitment.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not even planning to divorce, I'm marrying for whole life :)♥

1|1
    0|0
  • I am not sure about marriage, but I would definitely find another partner. Can't be lonely forever.

1|0
    0|0
  • Once is enough. Im not marrying anyone unless im certain im going to want to spend the rest of my life with them

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex husband got remarried yesterday, I will one day but much more cautious now.

2|0
    0|0
  • I have to get married once first. Ideally I do it right the first time.

2|0
    0|0
  • I probably would want to but if I didn't, it wouldn't be a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I wouldn’t. Doesn’t mean I wouldn’t commit but no thank you to marriage.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitley not.

Why did you wife ask if you would remarry?

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on several things. But probably not because I don't even want to get married the first time

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on my age.

As long as I'm under 50 and in good health why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • Remarry if you're 101% sure this is the right choice

0|0
    0|0
  • Never say never if you meet someone special you may want to put a ring on it

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was divorced, yes.
    If I was widowed, noooo.

1|1
    0|0
  • Highly doubtful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if I was widowed then I wouldn't

1|1
    0|0
  • Nope. One and done.

1|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't marry at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Remarry

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Marriage only 1 time for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 11

• failure is the basic step toward success, marriage is a partnership built on trust, honesty, respect and team-playing, so instead of calling it off you can simply learn and use your experience to form a solid better marriage in future...

0|0
    0|0
  • Today, my view is that I'd have no fear of making a commitment that I truly believe in, but I'd leave the courts out of it. Why add all of that expense and painful bullshit to an already difficult and damaging situation?

1|0
    0|0
  • Depending on the next wife, but I personally doubt that marriage is a such good thing, so can't really give you the best advice about a it

1|0
    1|0
  • Nope. I was screwed over badly with my divorce so that is it for me. I would rather be single till the day I die than marry again.

1|0
    2|0
  • I'd think about it but I don't think I would remarry my ex-wife

1|0
    0|0
  • Was married. Will never do it again. Marriage does seem to make relationships lazy.

1|0
    0|0
  • wouldn't marry to begin with

1|1
    0|0
  • I would not remarry

1|0
    0|0
  • No way in hell.

1|0
    0|0
  • no Because if we end it then it’s gonna be her fault because I’m loyal to the heart and I would never cheat on her but I can’t say the same about them

0|0
    4|0
    • Okay whoever down voted me I’ve been cheated on by 6 girls so I think I have the right to assume

• The first one is costing me $4000 /month in child support and Alimony I can't afford a second one

1|1
    1|0

Recommended myTakes