Would You Remarry?

So my wife and partner of 10 years and I have decided to call it quits. She has asked me numerous times if I will remarry and I have said many times no I will never get married again, once was enough! Would You?
  • Remarry
  • Nope once was enough!

2313

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't know. It's hard to say what I would do when I have never been married and have never experienced this situation. It's hard to imagine, or try to relate to 10 years of marriage. Maybe, I would get remarried? I try to keep my heart open..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • I would really have to be put in the situation to decide, I'm still too young for a first marriage haha. But I think that it would take me a long time to let another person into my life again, probably a few years. But I guess it also depends on how old I am and if I have children and things like that. I just hope that when I do get married it'll last.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guys

• No. My brother and I have a pact that we will only get married once so you better be damn sure. I'm not trying to be the best man at multiple weddings and vice versa haha.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Marriage is lifelong commitment. The only thing that breaks that contract is death, infidelity or abuse. So unless she cheated on you, beat you or killed you, you should be married still.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE