Is honesty a thing anymore?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I mean when you can find some people who are honest, but most don't want to be because a lot of people now a day are deceptive. People got their hearts broken and felt betrayed by their so called friends and partners, so they don't want to be honest because they don't want it to be used against them.

0|0
    0|0
  • At 999999999%, YES (missed many 9, by the way but din't had enough space)
    Being non-honest means you're hiding a part of yourselves to others, so whatever they would thing about you would not be accurate
    The people who loves you would actually loves someone else, because it's not what you are, and people who hate could like you because of it what you're hiding them
    So make your choice wisely, and say yes

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I'll say whatever I damn well please whether it pisses people off or not
    Unfortunately most people are too soft to handle such abrasiveness which in my opinion is just sad grow some thicker skin dammit

1|0
    0|0
  • It is, but do people even believe honesty when they hear it? A lot of people hear what they want to hear and see what they want to see... but I'll agree, honest can be rare

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I’m a Sagittarius I don’t lie I tell the blunt truth

1|0
    0|0
  • I still believe honesty communication and Trust plays the biggest roles in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is, I always consider myself it should be all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

1|0
    0|0
    • Doesn't feel like it anymore. People suck

• Indeed they do, however that doesn't mean there isn't honesty in the world. There has always been liars.

• Sometimes but not as much as it used to be.

1|0
    0|0
  • No B)

See I'm lying even now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it is

0|0
    0|0
  • People tell me I'm to honest sometime s!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I'm brutally honest here

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes