Is honesty a thing anymore?

314

Most Helpful Guys

• I mean when you can find some people who are honest, but most don't want to be because a lot of people now a day are deceptive. People got their hearts broken and felt betrayed by their so called friends and partners, so they don't want to be honest because they don't want it to be used against them.

• At 999999999%, YES (missed many 9, by the way but din't had enough space)
    Being non-honest means you're hiding a part of yourselves to others, so whatever they would thing about you would not be accurate
    The people who loves you would actually loves someone else, because it's not what you are, and people who hate could like you because of it what you're hiding them
    So make your choice wisely, and say yes

Most Helpful Girl