Ways to overcome heartbreak?

A man I had feelings for walked out of my life and the pain I have been feeling is absolutely awful. The way he walked out of my life is the absolute worst. Never been left that way.
I just want to feel like myself again. I haven’t been eating much, sleeping less, etc.

Any helpful tips on how to lessen the pain of a heartbreak?
Wow! The amount of amazing opinions and tips I am getting from you people, is just amazing. Thank you all for your kind sweet words.

314

Most Helpful Girls

• I've been there before. Honestly, you can't do much about it. Time really does heal. What you can do is get rid of anything that reminds you of him and distract yourself. Have a girls night or do something that you're really passionate about. What people never tell you however is how to deal with the thoughts when they come along. When you think of him just say this to yourself: "Mel, you are 23 years old and are extremely gorgeous. This wasn't your best experience, but it's one you will learn from. Chin up because there are so many more guys out there." If you need to know anything else, feel free to message me. I wish you the best!❤

• This opinion is everything! Thank you so much for your kind words. I will definitely pm you if I need to ask anything else.