My boyfriend of 6 months broke up with me for the following reasons, and I'm wondering if they seem legit to y'all or is he a jerk that I should 4get?

1. He isn't ready for kids, and he can tell that I am (? So I think kids are adorable and want them myself someday.. I don't see how this makes me ready... or the fact that I did have a pregnancy scare with him.
2. his physical health is bad,
3. the pregnancy scare (he didn't even know if I was or not) made him realize he wasn't ready for a relationship
4. He needs to work on himself before he's ready for a relationship (ok this one seems legit, as he does suffer from severe depression and anxiety)
5. He wants to move out of town two hours away (not that far of a distance in my opinion, and he knows I'm more than willing to relocate for him)

He said that we can still remain friends, but at this point I'm wondering if it's worth it as much as I want to, as he did admit that I was the rebound chick, but he didn't realize it apparently when he asked me out this time around...
2
1