I spent a a few days with my ex, he has not called?

We went to an event out of town we had not seen or spoken in two months after 2 yrs. It was kind of a mutual break up. Anyway I wanted to be with him again and I pushed it and got emotional, during my emotional breakdown he did not want to get back together. But then we ended up having a good time and at the end of the weekend he said he wanted to see me again. It's our third day back and I have not heard from him. I'm wondering if I can or should call him? I'm kind of confused since he used to be the one who would call me and ask me out.

11

What Guys Said 1

• If you want to get back with him you can't push him into a corner..or even worse, get emotional. At this point you need a solid step by step game plan, hopefully before he meets someone else.. I was in a similar situation and didn't get back with my ex because I messed up.. listen to this girl, she'll set you straight ==> link

What Girls Said 1

• oooo...that is rough, you don't want to push him anymore. Maybe send him an email explaining you don't want to presuure him and you want it to be what he wants and that you just want to make sure that he still feels the same way now that he has had some space.