I always contact him first. Is he not interested?

To make the story short, this is not about a fling or a guy I don't know well, its actually my ex-boyfriend.

We were together for 3 years, lived together for 1 year. February this year we broke up. Got back together in June, and now we broke up again, but we still see each other and are very close. I was upset with him 2 weeks ago, and gave him the silent treatment, which made him so desperate for my attention and contact. Now we are good again, but it seems like I'm always the one who calls and texts him, its not that he sounds distant, and he is very sweet in the things he says. But he also tends to ignore some messages and never reply.. And then when I write hours later, again, he writes back. What is going on? Please help.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds there's a communication problem going with you guys. Breaking up loving again, silent treatment on your side, he texting when he likes. Hmm..maybe your not for each other. you are both gr8 but don't fit. Go for someone who cherishes you & make you feel comfortable. You deserve the best :)

• Thank you so much for you respond :-) I guess that could be one of the reasons. Communication issues.