Why do I always get dumped by cut/dry no more contact?

Every guy I have been involved with has chosen to just stop talking to me with no warning signs whatsoever.

I am understanding in the fact that I may not be the right one for the guys but I build strong friendships with these men and then I don't even get a decent text or call or any word at all that they don't want to see me anymore.

I am not the crazy stalker girl that scares all the guys away. I have many guy friends and my girl friends tell me that I've just met crappy guys.

I'd like to think that I have good judgment and I am very wary about who I choose to open up to. I don't get clingy in a relationship in my eyes and those of friends. I'm a very laid back person and am open to talk about things even if it's bad news on my end.

Were the guys @ssholes, cowards, or what? I'm not an intimidating person and I don't rush into things.

Why do I have this luck is it me or them?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. I know EXACTLY what you are going thorough. Pretty much every guy I have talked to has done this to me and the majority of them call me back months later trying to go out with me again. I hear all about how uptight their ex's were and how much they hated them but then many of them go back to their exes. Matter of fact that happened to me last night! One of my guy friends says that there's girls you date and girls you marry. He said I was the kind of girl you marry. A girl you marry is somone who isn't gonna hook up with you unless you put in effort an the grls you date aren't gonna take as much effort so they tend to stick with those girls until they grow up. I'm sorry I'm not good at explainin it and I know how incredibly bad it sucks but girls like us just gotta stand strong. Good Luck and have faith!

What Guys Said 2

• May be there is something unusual about you that you don't realize? It scares guys off because they are afraid to tell you the truth.

I don't know its just a guess...

It could very well be just bad luck, like you say.

I would think about if there is anything really weird about you physically, or perhaps ask your friends if there is anything weird about your personality. If all is clear, then its probably just your luck.

No worries, keep your head up =)

good luck!

• honestly we can't tell you because this internet message board is too impersonal. Maybe you've met bad guys. Maybe your doing something that is putting them off. Maybe most guys behave like women these days. Maybe you had BO.There's no way to tell from guessing so you gotta tell a lot more details of what happened specifically

What Girls Said 3

• Exactly the same thing happens to me, but I have no idea either. I wish I knew why

• Exactly the same thing happens to me, but I have no isea either. I wish I knew why

• This happened to me once, and after a while I finally talked to they guy because we always go back and forth but he had never just cut me off like that so I asked him why and he said "He didn't want me to cuss him out lol, and that he thought it was the best way because he didn't wana hurt me and he didn't want me saying anything to hurt him". I don't get it but that's what he said so maybe that could be it or maybe you just get tha jerks maybe you should change the kind of guys you date, just a suggestion