I secretly like her, and we're close, but she likes someone else. What do I do?

So there is this girl. I've known her for 3 years not and we're very close. But the thing is that I secretly really like her. But she likes this other guy who I'm cool with. I like her so much that I am willing to listen to her talk about some other guy, just to be around her. But the thing is that I KNOW that we'd be so good together. But I an scared that she won't feel the same way and there will be a shift in the way we talk. What do I do?

10

What Girls Said 1

• buddy I had the exact same problem with my best friend! we both found out we liked each other, well he told me he liked me, and I told him I liked him back, and we got even closer then we arleady were, and then things kinda slowed down because we never talked about it, but then I thought he didn't like me anymore, so one day he asked me if I liked him, and I said no, because I thought he didn't like me, but it turns out he did, so if I didn't lie, we would be together right now, but now he is going out with my best friend, and I still really like him, and all my other friends think he likes me still just because of the way he acts, anyways moral of the story, tell her and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS tell the truth about that stuff, because well I didnt, ,and I screwed my self over, don't make the same mistake.. its not worth a broken heart.

What Guys Said 0