Tell my ex or not? Help!!!

I'm still in love with my ex and want her back. We split a month ago because of distance issues so ended on good terms.

I never told her how much she meant to me and can't help wondering that we may have tried harder if she thought I was more serious about the relationship.

I'm torn now between what I should do as I feel I'm losing her. I want to tell her I love her and want her back but most people are telling me this is the wrong way to approach things and that I should just become friends again and take it slowly.

I'm just not sure I can handle being friends and feel as if I am lying to myself and her. I'm going out of my mind keeping this bottled up and am almost at the point where at least if I told her the truth would be out their. But would this ruin any chance I have with getting back together?

It has now been 1 month of very LC and she hasn't made any effort to get in touch so I'm not sure that she wants to get back together but I'm confused and tired of living in limbo.

Problem is she is dating someone else. Or at least she was, I don't really know as we haven't spoken in a month but this makes it more complicated
Also if I do tell her how would you go about it after not speaking in a month. It's not like I can arrange meeting for a coffee as we live 3 hours away. But I don't know whether pouring my heart out over the phone after NC is going to be too much?

82

Most Helpful Girl

• I am going through this. Tell her!

My ex is on the rebound but I plan to catch up with him and spill my heart out/ If he completely rejects me then at least I'll know that that is it!

I feel like I'm hanging on a string. Does he love me? Does he not?

Confusing and frustrating!

What Girls Said 7

• In my own opinion , To talk to her face to face and tell her abt your feelings would be a great idea . IF you can't see her at least talk to her in the phone. If you are willing to talk to her then you better arrange your thoughts and know to to express your feelings deeply !

• tell her.. at least you know what would happen.. much better, than hiding it, and never knowing.. TELL HER BeFORE ITS TOOOO LATE!

• it's only a month...do it over the phone...dont freak ou emotionally...just tell her and see how she reacts and prepare yourself in case she still doesn't wnat you...but this way there are no regrets

• Tell her! Either she feels the same way and you get back together or she doesn't and you get closure and move on. Either way it's win-win.

• TELL HER! nothing worst then letting important things left unsaid and kicking yourself with the one ifs or regrets in life, trust me.

• tell her ASAP your true feelings .. before she gets a new guy .. good luck

• bad idea. wait until she becomes available

What Guys Said 2

• To me a girl that is going to get into another relationship that soon isn't even worth dating. Forexample a my friend had his girlfriend break up with him then she got into a relationship with another guy 4 days later with his so called best friend. That's messed up (no that was not me).

• If you really want to be with her try, at least that way you will know but you still have the distance issue hard to deal with unless someone moves, do you really like her that much that you would be prepared to move closer to her... etc...