Was it right for me to break up with my ex from these 3 reasons?

he told me that he didn't like me as much as I liked him, that he wanted to be alone. and that he came into this relationship way too fast.. are these reasons all good to break up with him for?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If he's not ready for a relationship and telling you this then maybe you both should just be single for a while. If he really wants to be with you then he'll make the effort to. If you find someone better, then you should move on and he will realize he missed his chance. I mean, do you really want to be in a relationship with someone who isn't motivated anyway? Most likely not. If you really want to make it work then you should give it time and be patient:)

• yea, if he's not in order with his own feelings then you can't really expect him to have his feelings clear for you. Seems like he's confused and doesn't know what he wants. My advice, wait until the right time, give him the time he needs, but there's always a limit on time you can't always wait for him. Seek him when you know forsure he's clear on that aspect.