Have you ever felt this way about an ex?

when your relationship ends and he/she moves on first, meets someone else and they are very much in love with each other now. you are still in love with them after years but when you see how much they love each other; how he/she is with the new SO that they never were with you, you feel like backing off. even though it hurts you. its not like they're the only fish in the sea of course but there's something special about them you prob won't ever forget. have you ever felt that way? or if you were in this situation how would you feel and what would you do?

11

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sort of going through it. A little bit but not really.

Anyway, I felt pretty damned awful but I imagine if I saw he was really in love with her then I guess I'd be happy for them x

What Guys Said 1

• Stop giving her all the credit. You are the one who opened your heart to her and let her get that close to you. Don't forget the value you brought to the relationship.

It's always tough to watch an ex move on. But really, what choice do they have? What choice do you have? She might be something special (that's why you fell for her) but there had to be something about you that made her attracted to you. Don't be so hard on yourself.

What would I feel or what would I do? Wish her the best. Be the best ex she could ask for and pay her back by being a better man. After all, with experience, comes growth.