My ex gave me a STD and I’m heartbroken 😞?

I’ve been with my ex for the past 6 months, we moved in together during that time, it was great I’ve haven’t been so happy in years, I thought we were madly in love with each other, long story short he started acting funny the last month of our relationship with drawn, staying out more seeing me less even would say he’s staying at his moms house.. because he needs space. He decided he wanted to move to Florida with his best friend and we were gonna end the relationship I wanted him to do what ever made him happy, but I felt like he was cheating on me, I started to feel burning sensation when I would pee but I thought it was a UTI I got over the counter medication for it but it never really went away, the last two weeks of him being with me I broke up with him because he just wanted out he started disrespecting me and talking to other girls on social media. Now he’s gone and I went to the doctor resently and they told me I have Chlamydia I’m heart broken and I still love him now that he left I keep eating shut about him and other women I’m so angry. I told him he gave me a STD and he’s not Denying he gave it to me but he swears he never cheated on me, he’s fuckin lying how do I get over this? I’m distraught
My ex gave me a STD and I’m heartbroken 😞?
Add Opinion