Cheating, neither know.

I have been with my boyfriend for over 3yrs, we own a home together and have been going through a rough patch for over a year now. I do love him to an extent however we are completely different and I do not enjoy what he does or who he is anymore. He drinks a lot (a couple months ago he was so drunk he pissed in our closet, I was done), and calls me names often (telling me I am a f**king waste of skin etc). I would leave him however I am a young lady, am still in school, and am financial dependent on him to a certain extent. I can not afford a home by myself and would have no where to go without him. I met this guy at my work (a customer) and we have been seeing each other for the last couple weeks. I really like him, he is completely different than my boyfriend and is older and is ready to settle done. He really likes me buy I have not told him I have a boyfriend. I can see it really hurting him and would love to leave my current boyfriend for him, but again I am financially dependent on him and have no choice but to stay. The new guy is talking about wanting us to live together. Is there a way that I can rush things with the new guy and just leave my boyfriend. I am truly scared that one day he is going to be so mad he will hit me. He has threaten killing me before. I don't know what to do I really like this new guy and would leave my current boyfriend in a heart beat but can't at this time. I need a home and am confused. Also the current boyfriend thinks I am cheating because I have disappeared as he says 2 times in 2 weeks. Any advice?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need to be dependent on anybody. Take less classes, get a job, eat Ramen noodles if you must. It beats a boyfriend who hates you and pisses in the closet. If you let this other guy go you'll regret it and you know it. If you cheat on your boyfriend and use him for only material gain there is a special spot reserved in hell for you.

Plenty of people get by working low-paying jobs while going to night school. You can do it to.

What Guys Said 3

• Ok. End things with your current. Take things slow with the new guy. In the meantime, learn to stand on your own two feet. Sounds harsh, but one needs to learn to take responsibility for oneself's existence.

• Explain why you can't leave your boyfriend entirely right now O.o I don't get how you're financially dependent on him. I mean, don't you have a friend you can stay with while things settle down? family? Hmm.

• Sounds like you need to find a job to support yourself, women who are financially dependent on a guy can wear him down faster than sandpaper. I have been in this situation and if my girl didn't find a job we would not be together. You can work while in school. Then you don't have to deal with this dirt bag.

What Girls Said 0