How would you feel if your ex either got pregnant or got someone pregnant a month after you broke up?

My ex and I were together for 3 years and were engaged to get married, but there was one argument that we always had over and over. She refused to post anything about our relationship on social media, not even a picture of us together. So I basically told her that since we were engaged, it it a big deal and my family and friends should get to know her too (she lives in a different country, but I visited 12 times in 3 years). That led to an argument and she just blocked me on everything. That was about a year ago and I am in another relationship. She contacted me a couple of months ago after not talking for about 5 months, she said that she is also in a relationship and very happy, no longer has any feelings for me, and was flaunting her 'happiness' and I just told her to let me live my life and that we shouldn't talk anymore and blocked every way of contacting me that I could think of.

Fast forward a few months later, she got a new number and sends me one of those what's up messages. I asked her what her profile photo was about, she then told me that it was a sonogram of her baby and that she was 8 months pregnant. I told her that I hope that is what she wanted and that should make her dad proud and blocked the new number. This means that she was pregnant 1 month after we broke up.

I know that I shouldn't care, but it really made me angry to be forced with this knowledge when I was just living my life without her for a year. Why would my ex who is pregnant, living with the father of the baby, and seemingly on top of the word keep contacting me like this? How would you react or feel if you found out that your ex was pregnant or got someone pregnant a month after ending a long term relationship?
2
2