Does he want to reconcile?

The first few days of NC I was doing fine, going to the gym, focusing on myself etc. I received a text of a blogpost on day 4 which threw me off. I replied to him saying "thank you" but didn't get a response from him for a day. The next day he calls me because he wants to "check up on me" because he didn't feel okay not knowing how I was or what I was doing. After we talked for 2 mins we closed the phone, he texted me saying "don't forget I'm always thinking about you, always checking to which I replied "you're always on my mind thank you checking" he replies "anytime my princess" which made me think he slowly wanted to reconcile. The next day again he calls me and we talk for two minutes and he says "he feels restless" because he wants to know and doesn't feel easy until he knows how I am. After we closed the phone I text him saying "I hope you're good" and he says "I am when I hear your voice" and I say "same for me" then he starts saying yet I'm silent and I never called and my words mean so little. I told him he told me to drop it (the reason I went NC) and that even though I did want to talk to him after I didn't know what to say. I told him I wanted to FaceTime him before he told me to drop but after he said that I backed off and that it felt like he meant it. He said he expected an explanation and I told him it because he told me to drop it and I told him he wanted me to drop it. He said he meant it but that he still loves me and still checks up on. The next day I call him again for another 2 mins and he sounded sad and said he was okay and I felt like he wanted me to talk to him? Cause when I told him I had to go back to work he acted weird and was like "good luck". After that phone call, he hasn't texted me or called me it been two days.
Does he want to reconcile?
Add Opinion