Can it ever work out with an ex?

Would you say it could ever work out with an ex?

Personally I think it depends on the circumstances... but my friends all say it most likely won't work out the second time!

104

Most Helpful Girl

• Someone once told me that relationships end the way they began. I agree. So if it began with him being a player, it will end with him being a player (most likely)...It really depends if both sides are willing enough to put their all into the relationship the second time around to make it work. Otherwise if one person is giving more than the other, the relationship will fail no matter how many times you "start over" and try to make things right. Some people learn from their mistakes and try to fix them if given the chance, others don't and keep making the same errors over and over because they know they'll be forgiven.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE