Was I a trophy girlfriend, need some help to figure it out?

’m trying to figure out my break up and I want some opinions We were together 2 months, it was all really rushed, he wanted the relationship on Facebook a few days after we met, he tried really hard to get me, showered me in attention BUT as soon as we were a couple, he stopped ringing me as much, wouldn’t stay on the phone very long, stopped giving me attention as much We never had deep conversations, he never wanted me to support him with anything, emotionally He always insisted his friends drive me home from his place even though I was shy and didn’t want to meet them yet, he would kiss me and hold my hand in the car in front of them , but when we were together he never showed me much affection As soon as we started argument and had our first big argument, he broke up with me I feel like he used me as a trophy  and was with me only to brag about me and tell his friends he has a girlfriend , do you think I am right? He also said yesterday he never loved me , just told me he did to keep me happy. Xx
Was I a trophy girlfriend, need some help to figure it out?
Add Opinion