Is he posting stories with another girl to make me jealous?

We stopped talking because he is unemployed looking for a new job, and isn’t making money so couldn’t date me properly. He came back to me before saying he wanted to settle down, but his actions prove he can only handle something casual. So, I initiated the so called break up, then he agreed so it was semi mutual. Ever since, it seems he has been posting going out more and then posted a story with a girl he used to date before me. Is he doing this to make me jealous? I try not to look at his social media but it’s hard.
It angers me because while I have been trying to move on by going out with another guy the other night, I wouldn’t post about it so soon for him to see. 1. It is to remain a mystery and 2. Out of respect. Why would he do this? How do I get over feeling angry and upset about it?
1 y
I should clarify, I initiated it because I felt like he kept screwing up so I would have to initiate it, not him. That is the feeling I got and I got tired of it, I didn’t want to stop talking but had no choice
2
2