We broke up and now we’re trying to work on our relationship but he got mad cuz I didn’t want him to see my family yet. I am wrong for that?

We’ve been together for 3 years and he broke up with me but then said that he wanted work on us.. but we are just friends but aren’t seeing or talking to other people.. so he wanted to see my family I told him no because I told my family we broke up and I just trying to see if we are going to work out and if he doesn’t change his mind on being with me by the way I told him this.. he got mad so I told him it was fine.. so when he went to my house to see my family.. he said I was being rude to him.. I’m like it was not my intention. I am being to harsh and I am I wrong
1
0