My girlfriend broke up with me because she needs to find herself?

We met up and she told me needs to find herself. she's been in a lot of pressure lately and throws up to make herself feel better. I did make her promise to stop.

Anyways we met and she told me she couldn't find what made her happy. She doesn't really know what her favorite color or food is. She had too much stress build up.

She told me she still loves me... But needs time to find herself. I told her I sometimes feel like that too.

She told me that if I manage to find myself we could work our way back into a relationship but she said I'm not making any promises. Because we might find someone else along the way...

I'm so confused and overwhelmed with so much emotions. She was so perfect for me and she told me she loved me but.

Why wouldn't she work with me to find herslef? I told her I would always be there for her but she decided to back out of the relationship... I don't understand
1
4