What should I do? I've been with this guy for 7 years over which time he has micro cheated many times and refuses that I touch his phone?

macdaddy36
He is tech savvy and has gone to great lengths to hide his digital foot print from me currently he has multiple apps portraying him as a sexy dude looking to chat or send pics. I've found in the past a second hidden FB and email accounts, vast numbers of nude pics and just inappropriate pics of other women ranging from exs, chicks he worked with, my sister even. I've found a year long sexting relationship with a girl he meet with a tinder account that he claimed was someone stealing his identity. I've gone from this cool laid back dont give a shit person to everytime he touches his phone i have anxiety i hate it and he claims thats why i can't see his phonebecause ill make something up and start a fight but thats dumb everytime I've looked i have found something horrifying. Not to mention i have had to cut my friends out of my life for him due in part to him blocking them from my phone and if i found another way shit between us turned very physical very fast
3
2