Cheated 2 years ago on my girlfriend, Admitted half a year ago, yet there's a problem?

Okay so, I'm 18 years old and my girlfriend is 17. Back when our relationship was quite young around two years ago and all... I've only flirted with one girl and it was just a period of week that I flirted with her and stopped... I've admitted with what I've did due to confidence that my Girlfriend will understand... I've never cheated on her after that, I've never had sex with anyone else other than her. I've even gotten a tattoo on my Ring Finger of her name... She of course got mad and later told me that she forgiven me. Of course I wasn't quite sure if that's going to help in my relationship, Currently she still remembers of it and she says that those "thoughts" as she recalls won't go away... The "thoughts" that it would never happen in our relationship with Infidelity. She gets depressed a lot from it and yet she says she'll be fine, I wish to help her and yet I feel so regretful of what I did in the past to her. As she told me yesterday she still thinks of it ..

My question is this, What is she going to do about it..? Leave me? Forget about it one day...? Or anything else in much worse state? For I truly love her and I've given up on everything in my life for her.

103

Most Helpful Girl

• I KNOW HOW EXACRLY You FEEL FRIEND. MY BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME AND TRY TO GET AHOLD OF ME AND TRY GETTING ME BACK. HE GOT MY NAME ON HIS BACK WITH ALL THESE HEART ANDE DESIGNS. I FORVIGE HIM BUT MORE THAN THAT BECAUSE I LOVED HIM. BUT THOSE R JUST SIMPLY WAYS OF ASKING FOR FORGIVENESS, I WILL ADVICE You TO BE VERY PATIENT WITH HER. THINK ABOUT IT THIS WAY HOW WOULD You FEEL IF SHE WAS THE ONE THAT CHEATED. FLIP THE SCRIPTS (NOT SOO GOOD RIGHT?) BE UNDERSTABLE. SHOW HER THAT You HAVE CHANGED. BE MORE LOVING, ROMANTIC AND SHOW MORE AFFECTION TO HER. WIN HER TRUST BACK AND ALWAYS BE HONEST WITH HER SOON SHE WILL GAIN UR TRUST AND EVERYTHING WILL BE BACK TO NORMAL..I HOPE I HELPED You FRIEND. IF You NEED MORE ADVICES You CAN ALWAYS MESSAGE ME! :)

SINCERELY,

THE WISE ONE

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for the advice Wise One! But As I recall, I've did changed and I am more loving, I actually spend everyday and hour and minute with her. Point is, I always look through her frame of mind. Always think of myself instead in her shoes as to how she feels and all... Each time she reminds me of what happened. Everything becomes completely blank and quiet. For I don't even know what to say next because I already know what she's going to say about it with the lines "I'll be fine", etc.

• I SEE JUST BE A LITTLE MORE PATIENT. SHE NEED TO MOVE ON. IF THIS CONTINUES TO HAPPEN I THINK You NEED TO TALK TO HER HONESLTY FACE TO FACE. LET HER KNOW HOW MUCH You REGRET EVERYTHING AND THAT UR GICING UR ALL TO BE A BETTER PERSON. BUT SHE NEEDS TO FORGIVE You AND FORGET EVERYTHING THAT HAPPEN. IF You GUYS MOVE ON EVERYTHING THAT WAS IN THE PAST IS BURY AND SHOULD NEVER BE BROUGHT IT UP! BECASUE SHE FORGAVE You SO SHE NEEDS TO MOVE ON AND FOCUS IN MAKING A BETTER RELATIONSHIP AND BETTER FUTURE FOR You 2

• Aye I understand from what you're saying but this isn't easy as it seems. Despite that I told her that everything will be fine, All of what you said is exactly what I'm doing every time she mentions it I keep saying of what you said about the regret everything I've did in the past. Yet still, she's depressed. she keep's saying she's having a mental issue with it and she doesn't wish to consul with medication. But I guess patience and time will tell. Many thanks for the extra advice and help!