How would you feel if your ex done this? Am I right to feel disrespected?

My ex of over two years broke up with me two months ago. He said he didn’t feel the same anymore and something was missing. But he wants to remain friends and keep in contact once a month, something I obviously won’t be adhering to.

Eight months prior to this my mum passed away. A month after she passed I became unexpectedly pregnant. I was so happy and believed it was a gift from her because it’s something we always talked about. But my boyfriend wasn’t happy. He threatened to leave me to be a “single mum” if I continued with it. At the time my main support was him and his family and I don’t talk much to my dad so I felt I needed to. He promised to never leave etc afterwards. But I stupidly fell for this. It gets better.

The baby was due last week and he told me the week before that he was going on holidays that week, with his friends from work two of which were girls. I reminded him but he said he forgot at the time he booked and was sorry for hurting me. He text me that week to acknowledge the date and said he was and always will be thinking of me.

Before the move on speech starts I have no intention of going there. But as I have little to talk to, am I overreacting by feeling this holiday was highly insensitive giving it was on the week I was due? I feel like he just gave me the two fingers and it was downright disrespectful. I don’t care about the girls, I’m more upset for our baby. How would you feel if you were in my shoes?
1 y
Sorry I meant to say there is no baby as he threatened to leave me if i didn’t terminate so at the time I felt I had no option but to terminate as he was the only support I had following my mums passing
1
1