What to wear on a second date?

I'm going on a second date with this guy I really like to the zoo! What should I wear!?

Updates:
Also, its summer here!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• tan shorts

sleeveless white button down (leave unbuttoned enough to show peeks of clevage, but not consistant clevage)

pair of leather sandals with heels (wedge)

hair in a ponytail (high=youthful, low=sophisticated) tied with a pretty silk scarf in a bright color (kelly green is so unexpected, cheerful, and classy)

small to medium messenger bag/purse that coordinates with shoes &/or scarf

simple small to medium hoops or a set of gemstone studs

a simple cuff bracelet of any size

maybe a Y shape necklace to drawn attention to the clevage you're pretending you don't know is peeking out from time to time.

and bug spray with SPF.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• WEAR BRIGHT COLORS. my suggestion would be short jeans (not too short) and a light blue slim fit tee shirt. but Id have to see a pic of you for a better oppinion on your fashion

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have nice sexy, juicy legs, wear shorts. And a casual relaxed shirt. Nothing fancy. It's like a walk in the park.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• well the guy is right except nothing too sexy or reveling because there's a huge chance there's going to be children around, and showing to much will make a guy think your easy. get something comfortable that stick to your lady curves ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • where do you live because they talking about shorts and its about winter time so I can make a better decision if I knew if you were like in ny area or cali kind of weather

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't really matter since it's cold out and you'll have a jacket on the whole time. so focus on some nice jeans and heels and a cute coat

0|0
    0|0