Should I take him back, after cheating with my cousin?

So I was going with a guy, and I went on a girls road trip, and he cheated with my cousin. She was completely sober, and he was off his head on drugs and he completely blacked out and can't remember doing anything. So should I take him back ?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't take him back right away. If you want to make things work and think that its worth it then you should try. Regardless if he remembers or not, its still his fault and he needs to work on things and show you that he's changed and that he's sorry. If you take him back right away then chances are he'll see how easy it was to hurt you and get away with it because you took him back so soon which will probably lead to him continuing to do things like that. He needs to be more responsible for his actions. If you're going to drink and do drugs then you're responsible for whatever happens even if you don't remember it. But also keep in mind that you're young and chances are there will be plenty of boys who will come and go from your life.

What Guys Said 1

• definitely, you wouldn't be an insecure little girl otherwise

What Girls Said 1

• Sober - drunk - drugged blackout: there's no excuse. Sounds like this guy is a cheater as well as having a drug use issue. Don't take him back unless you want more of the same behavior from him.