Guys, Am I going crazy? Is it me? What should I do?

Been with my boyfriend for three years and we met through mutual friends. Over the past few years our relation has been a rollercoaster. I don’t know if I’m just a very sweet person and I enjoy doing things for those I love. I do everything for him. Im not even married yet and I’m already doing the part of a wife. I pack his lunch, make breakfast, lunch and dinner. He’s very critical. I can do all those things and he’ll onky point out the flaw. After that flaw is pointed out by him of course I get defensive. Why point out the small flaws when you see all the good, right? I say a small comment and he tells me I’m pissing him off and im starting off the day like that. What the fuck? Another event:, I’m off for summer break and I wake up every morning to make us breakfast because he gets hole at 7. I call him to say good morning and he’s dealing with traffic and I’m thinking I’m getting ignored because every time I say something on the phone I didn’t hear anything on the line. I tell him “ well I’m going to get off because I feel your ignoring me so illl see you here” he texts me back and tells me not to call him again then after that happened. We’re planning on moving out at the end of the month because he needs to move out ASAP. We talk about our commitment and what our plans out in the future. Exciting! Well... after that incident on the phone he tells me to get the deposite and he’ll give me back the money. I don’t get why he does this. He flips it on me like I’m inconsiderate and I’m starting it all the time. I’m tired or arguing and trying to defend myself for him to always say I start things. It’s over the smallest things. How can I feel comfortable enough to fully move in if he’s like this to me and threatening me to get the deposite back. He says he says stupid things when he’s upset. But what the fuck did I do? Why does he do this
Guys, Am I going crazy? Is it me? What should I do?
Add Opinion