How to regain self love?

A year ago I went through a break up. I went through several different phases. At first I was in shock, denying it, not believing it. Then, I was sad, it got so bad that I couldn’t even make myself get up for work most days, and I literally had a mental breakdown just seeing him again to get my stuff back from him (but that’s a different story I won’t get too much into that) anyway after that I was mad. And just waanted a reason why that I never got and still haven’t. And then it got somewhat better. It wasn’t the thing I cried ab right before I went to sleep. But my heart did drop everytime I thought of him. And now, instead of hating him, I hate myself, and I have for months now. I’ve spent hours looking on the mirror crying because I think I’m horrible and I’m not happy with the way I look. And now I’m getting to where I hate myself so much I won’t even look in the mirror. I’ve started diet and exercise and going to start taking anti depressants again here soon but I just really need some help on finding self love again because I can’t help myself without knowing how to.
How to regain self love?
Add Opinion