Who else was nice to their ex only to have them spit in your face and say they can't be friends. Only later to have them try to be nice and friendly?

Now mine is being creepy and acting like a stalker on tv. She goes to my church and is always putting herself in my view while I'm talking with others or standing near my social group. She was actually bold enough to approach me once so I was nice but I ended it pretty quickly after I noticed she was just bragging and pitying me.

How do I get her to stop? If I talk with her she gets what she wants and will just go crying to her girl freinds about my being so mean to her. If I ignore her she will continue.

I don't want to be friends after the way she treated me and before I was the one putting in most of the effort with being freinds and lovers. Most of the time she just let me love her and was a dead fish in my arms. # waiting till married
0
1